Most of the latest motherboard devices no longer have a serial or parallel ports. However, some industrial equipment such as POS ticketing, access control systems, printers and some other professional industrial control devices need to use the serial port to communicate. Then users need to use PCI/PCI-E interface to obtain the serial port for communication port too based on the standard PCI/PCI-E interface industry stable and durable, excellent compatibility chip, excellent electrical performance design to ensure stable and rapid communication capabilities, automation engineering application users the best choice.
- Chassis installation for industrial solidity requirements.
- Overall plug and play, support for PCI power management, automatic allocation of IRQ and I/O address.
- Support PCI IRQ sharing to facilitate a computer to insert multiple adapter.
- Compatible with standard 16C550 UART and 256 bytes transmit/ receive FIFO.
- The transfer rate up to 115.2K bits/sec, support hardware flow control.
- Support data bit length 5,6,7,8,9.
- Support Even, Odd, None, Space & Mark parity, stop bit length 1 or 2.
DOS 6.22, Windows 2000, XP 32/64-bit, Server 2003 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, Server 2008 32/64-bit and Linux kernel 2.6.14 or above.